ads


Saturday, July 29, 2017

MEET UP

I want to just talk a little today about the meet up group I had on Thursday here in St Petersburg Florida
1st I would like to thank all of you that came out... some women I have met before but there were a few I was meeting for the 1st time.
I personally think I had a good turn out, there were about 8 women who showed up and got together and made some good connections to network with others.  Although it was a small group it gave us time to get a little intimate with each other to have the time for each of us to speak and learn something about who they are, what they do,  a personal struggle or failure that they have overcome for them to be successful in life and their current business.  They use their God given talents and know their purpose in life.
I just think it's a good way to connect and build in ways of helping others. You never know what God has in store or how he plans to use you to help the next person. I am aware of my purpose and that is to inspire others with the motivation they need to do great things. Hope I see you at the next empowerment group.
you can always check for 1 in your area
https://www.meetup.com/Saint-Petersburg-Self-Improvement-Meetup/



No comments:

Post a Comment