ads


Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Saturday Sept 30th 2023 2 HOT RADIO ATLANTA

This past Saturday I had great pleasure & honor to work with 2 hot radio for their hip hop showcase / awards show that they host for independent artists. The show took place in Atlanta, GA. It was a awesome opportunity & fabulous turn out as they had about 150 artists show up from around the country with 3 rooms for all to perform & showcase their talent as others got to vote on them. I have to say there was some amazing energy as well as great talent in those rooms. It was also a way for artist to connect, & network to open doors for more opportunities... That's what it's about... helping 1 another evolve & rise. Here's 2 interviews that I was able to chop it up with these artists, & you can also watch my youtube channel for some more new upcoming artists on the rise. HipHop has been part of my life, all my life so this was a great opening door. I def wanna give a shout our to @princesswiththereal for being an amazing powerful woman as well. She is great at what she does & it was a pleasure meeting her & look forward to working with her at the next event.. 
You can take a look at their Instagram platforms as where thats where they post their content. 
@poyzen_stylez @official_mass_amigo... 
I had fun chatting with them to bring y'all their voices as well as mine... 
hope you enjoy & keep a look out for so much more to come... 
Don't forget to like comment subscribe & share to my channels, podcast, socials... 
peace, luv, blessings to all... 1 luv 






No comments:

Post a Comment