ads


Monday, August 21, 2023

Awesome weekend (Saturday)

 It was a very solitude kinda day, after a spiritual Friday night,  Saturday feels like a hang over,  just a energy hang over tho lol 😂 

I stayed with myself & worked on me also got my schedule worked out,  so that felt good as I'm taking my steps in the right direction but how the universe is aligning me with all of it.  

The way its been working out is how I am gonna keep it for now,  unless things change then I will make changes accordingly.  

Schedule is THIS: 

SUNDAY: HIP HOP SUNDAY (musik,   artists,  breakin, producers, etc etc)

THURSDAY: INDY ARTIST (any genre,  open mic,  spoken word,  acoustic, poetry, etc etc etc)

FRIDAY: SPIRITUAL (any form of arts,  creative works) 

That's what I have for now,  will add as I move along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment