ads


Monday, August 21, 2023

Awesome weekend (Sunday) hip hop Sundays

 Hip hop Sundays been starting out in the 813 (Tampa) with 5th element Zulu Nation presenting *813 just like we did it back in the day, Dolo is keepin it Ole school just the same.  He puts this together for the community.  Doesn't matter old or young,  big or small,  if you can break dance & wanna kick it & network wit a tribe wit the vibe.  You should check it out.  They have been doing this for years.  It's what they do, it's what they love.  Def helps the mind,  body,  soul,  & spirit.  It never went out of style,  it just wasn't the "common" or "trending " thing like it was back in the 80s. I must say they all still "GOT IT" I personally get great pleasure cause it brings me back to my young teen years (yes the 80s) so def keep a look out for those breakin (dancing)  interviews I will be putting out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment